Choose Third Door as your ‘Workhub’
At Third Door, we offer a flexible coworking shared workspace that’s welcoming and stimulating for both employed and freelancing professionals.
Our mission is to offer a modern and professional environment that allows professionals to work productively whilst having the opportunity to collaborate and create new working relationships with their coworkers.
Our members range from digital media consultants, garden designer, business development director, software engineer, novel writer, media lawyer, copy editor, Drupal coder, property agent, research analyst and many more.
What is Coworking?
Coworking at Third Door has many other benefits in addition to the fact that we are the first to offer an integrated Workhub and Nursery. Our members share their background and experience in our member profile sessions, refer business to each other, help each other with contacts and have forged strong friendships.
Rather than create a new video, we thought we’d share this video which explains perfectly what coworking is all about!
Immerse yourself in a professional shared workspace
The Workhub has Wifi, large tables, comfortable chairs, amazing art, clever people, funky phone booths, a meeting room and private offices with the added bonus of lots of natural daylight.
- A flexible, air-conditioned open-plan environment with natural daylight
- Hot desks (bring your own laptop and mobile phone)
- Free superfast, reliable Wi-Fi (soon to be upgraded to Fibre Optics)
- Printing, photocopying & scanning facilities
- Self-service kitchenette with complimentary tea and fresh coffee as well as snacks to purchase
- Two small offices for those who need privacy
- Phone boxes to make private calls
- A meeting room to hold workshops, training events and meetings
- Use of free AV equipment, flip-chart, whiteboard, 42″ Plasma Screen
- A lounge/breakout area
- Library of business books to borrow
- Intranet site so you are up to date on all news as well as connected to your fellow coworkers
- Hire of the entire Workhub floor for events during evenings and weekends
- Disabled access (lift)
So whether you own a business and are looking for some place to have a meeting,, in the process of setting up your own business, work from home occasionally, or just need time to catch up on admin, Third Door is the ideal place for you.