Your privacy is important to Third Door so we have developed a policy to cover how we collect, use, process, transfer and store our Website Users’ personal information. All your personal information shall be held and used in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
Third Door (Workhub & Nursery) is the data controller of your information and is required to collect and process data for several purposes concerning its staff, contractors, parents, children, workhub members, website users and any other individual who comes into contact with the company. In gathering and using this data Third Door is committed to protecting all individuals rights of freedom and privacy. The policy below is intended to inform you how we gather, define, and utilise your personal information such as name, email address, telephone number and IP address.
What personal data we collect about you as a visitor to our website
When you visit our website, you may provide us with two types of information:
(1) Personal information you provide to us on an individual basis during newsletter registration or enquiry form submission (including name, email address, telephone number).
(2) Website use / computer information collected as you and others browse our website (including your IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to minimise the risk of unauthorised access.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website uses a technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website.
How we use the information you provide to us
Third Door uses your information in the following ways:
(1) To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective and efficient manner for you and your computer
(2) To allow you to register for our newsletter or request information through our online Enquiry Form.
(3) To notify you about changes to our service.
(4) In accordance with your authorization at the point of newsletter registration / enquiry form submission.
(5) If you have given your consent at the point of Newsletter Registration, to contact you with information about Third Door news and events that that we feel may be of interest to you or to ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
(6) Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
(7) We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may pass your information to carefully selected third party organisations:
(1) If we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may disclose your information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
(2) If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How we protect your information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Email is not recognised as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private, sensitive or confidential information to us by email, and should you do so it is at your own risk.
Storage of data
Your data subject rights
You may request access to all your information that we collect online and maintain in our database by writing to us at the following address: Data Protection Controller, Third Door (Workhub & Nursery), 16 Point Pleasant, London, SW18 1GG or emailing our Data Protection Controller on email@example.com. We are obliged under GDPR to complete your request within 1 month of receipt of the request.
Where we store your personal data
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s web server/computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites, therefore private information supplied to one website cannot be read by another organisation.
How We Use Information We Collect from Cookies
Data Protection Controller
Third Door (Workhub & Nursery)
16 Point Pleasant
London SW18 1GG
Statutory information about Third Door (Workhub & Nursery)
Registered in England and Wales Registered Company No.: 05536440
Registered Office: 16 Point Pleasant, London SW18 !GG
Last updated : 18th May, 2018